Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who Am I

I love God and want a more substantial relationship with Him, but yet fall short. I can sometimes be harsh with sarcasm but I mean the best. I am the one that means well but may not always be seen as such. I often suffer from laziness and procrastination but you won't catch me without a job and just sittin around. I except criticism but watch your delivery. I mask a lot of emotions with laughter but am not too proud to admit my trials and shortcomings. I love people and value their feelings but I do not allow them to hinder me and my decision making: what must be done, must be done. I thrive in change and often long for it, never to be afraid. My eyes are closed, my heart slightly ajar, and my mind...doors off the hinges. LOL

Just a little insight into Me...just if you wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment