Monday, April 11, 2011

Update

I am struggling but maintaining. I currently weight 175 and am now under 30 for my BMI (29.9). :) Hey sounds good to me!!! My locs are now 8 months old and have grown 4 inches. They are really starting to mature and draw up so the actual length cannot be seen unless wet or stretched via styling. I am having a hard time keeping up with my clean eating and weightloss due to monetary setbacks, school and work. Time is not working with me right now lol. I am still proud of my accomplishments and am trying to introduce some REAL exercise. I am trying to successfully incorporate the P90X workout routine. Again, time is not working with me, however I am still working out more than usual, so that is good. I don't have much to say in this Blog because of TIME but I will update again soon. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment