Sunday, December 12, 2010

Progress report

Well, here I go. I don't really like telling my weight but here it is lol.

When I started on my weight loss journey I was 210 (my heaviest since the birth of my daughter) with an estimated BMI of 35.8. At my height I should be between 18.5 and 24.9. So you see I had a ways to go. My ultimate weight loss goal was to loose at least 50 pounds with 10 pound milestones. To get to the recommended BMI, however, I should, at most, weigh 140lbs....which would be a 70 pound weight loss.

Well, right now I am at 185 (my heaviest weight from before I got pregnant with my daughter) with an estimated BMI of 31.6. With a 25 pound weight loss, I went down 4.2 points. I'll celebrate it!!! LOL As long as I continue to burn at least 1000 calories more than I intake each day, then I will continue to loose weight at a steady rate. I am continuing on my clean eating, but have fallen short a few times now that I am working. BUT, I will now have to buckle down and do more planning and stick to my plans. Also, I am still struggling with the water thing. I pretty much drink nothing but my green juice in the morning and water throughout the day, so that is good. I just have to make sure that I am drinking ENOUGH water. So there you have it, my progress report. We'll see where I am come this time next month.

Also, before I go, my mother and I plan on doing another cleanse to start off the New Year. She is going to fast and pray for a few days before and I might do the same. So, if there be any plateaus, the cleanse should jump start our systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment