Saturday, November 13, 2010

Super Green

Two things...I've been on this green smoothie/juice kick. I love it and I really believe it has played a major roll in my having lost the 7 additional pounds since my cleanse last month. I've become so serious about it that I've purchased a VitaMix machine and am sooooo happy with the results so far. That is the smoothie mix in the VitaMix in the fourth picture below. I also purchased some algae powders and barley grass powder to put into my smoothies for extra potency and vitamin intake. I don't take daily vitamins so I need to make sure that I get all I need from the food I eat. So update, I've lost 19 pounds. I don't have a tape measure so I don't know about my inches. LOL OOOOHHH, the second thing!!! :-D I got new shoes! YAAAAYYY and I'm so in love. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! One pair of heals and my first real pair of boots (by real I mean a pair I will actually wear on a regular basis and that are casual sheek). I am over the moon right now. Well, that's all for now. God bless and *smooches





No comments:

Post a Comment